Aligners treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces.
Benefits of Aligners
- It is much easier to brush and floss your teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, the device is removable.
Wearing the device reduces the risk of tooth decay and various gum diseases, when you practice proper oral health care because you can remove the straightening trays to brush after meals.
- Trays can be removed and you can brush after meals, you are not limited to the type of foods you can eat.
- Aligners straightening system will help correct misaligned teeth as well as cross bites.
- Discoloration can be treated while wearing the device, because it can also be used as a whitening tray.
- The straightening systems are very discrete
What are treatable cases?
- Crowded Teeth
- Gap Teeth
How is my treatment plan made?
- It starts off with a smile scan where we build a 3d image of your smile
- We build a custom plan for your teeth and determine the number of aligners you’ll need
- Finally, we’ll show you what your smile will look like even before you start the process